What you will learn
- Learn advanced Microsoft Word formatting skills
- Produce specialist business documents
- Understand business centre functions and systems
- Complete financial transactions, including budget calculations and accounts receivable and payable
- Improve your email and electronic diary management
- Advanced Excel and pivot tables
- Learn database management using Microsoft Access
- MYOB and Ace Payroll
- Office manager
- Office administrator
- Project administrator
- Personal assistant
- Executive assistant
- Customer service officer
Under 20 years
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or evidence of relevant study/work experience.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
IELTS 5.5, no band below 5.0, or equivalent.
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $780 per year of study)