Get your business management career started with this Graduate Diploma in Applied Business Management.
Designed alongside our industry partners this new programme will give you the work-ready skills you’ll need to land your dream job.
Study your passion with strands available in; Accounting, Business Analysis and Knowledge Management, Marketing and Sales, Operations Management or Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
What you will learn
- Get real-world experience during your industry project
- Learn skills that employers are looking for
- Develop your communication skills, helping you land your dream job
- Learn to think critically, act ethically and communicate effectively
- Develop problem-solving skills that you can use in any industry
This programme was designed with our industry partners so you will graduate with awesome skills that are valued by employers.
You will be ready to take on a number of roles including:
- Business analyst
- Accounts clerk
- Financial controller
- Sales management
- Marketing management
- Business development
- Specialist management positions
You can find out more about developing your business career here.
A three year Bachelor degree or equivalent study/work experience
Students enrolling in the Accounting strand must have completed a three year Bachelor degree that includes introductory courses in Accounting.
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent