Prepare for entry-level roles in hospitality and tourism or progress to higher level programmes. You can gain up to 42 credits towards NCEA Level 2.
What you will learn
- Prepare and clear areas for counter and table food service
- Make and serve beverages and counter food in a café
- Understand health and safety for the hospitality industry
- Build core skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving and self-management
- Gain knowledge of domestic and international visitors to New Zealand and the positive effects on our economy
- Describe characteristics of New Zealand as a tourist destination
- Understand what motivates people to travel within or to New Zealand
- Apply basic knowledge of digital media and the internet for tourism
TEC Criteria applies. Pease contact Enrolment Advisor for further information.
Youth Guarantee places available.