What you will learn
- Graphic design and print techniques
- Interdisciplinary practice on industry based projects
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Digital and film photography essentials
- Videography and moving image
- Animation design and software
- Jewellery-making and design
- Virtual and mixed reality development with industry standard software
- Learn how to think analytically, write and communicate concepts
- Digital 3D modeller
- Digital media designer
- Graphic designer
- Creative technologist
It is helpful for students to have access to a laptop of sufficient capability to meet programme requirements.
NCEA (Level 3) including credits from at least one of the following subjects: Art History, Practical Art (including: design, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture) or Design and Visual Communication; or New Zealand Certificate in Creativity (Level 4), or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
Further study options
Bachelor of Creativity (Level 7)
Prepare for your study with the Gordon Harris Design Kit.